• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The CCY Clash of the Cichlids 3- we want our trophy back!!!

johnscottant

Members
3 days left to register guys! We dont have a large CCA showing yet! With Christine not being able to come someone will have to step up from the CCA to repeat as Champion!!! Who will it be??? Register now!!!

http://www.clashofthecichlids.com/

1980248_10206251364095667_8576116591216287534_o.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Looking forward to seeing some great fish and great folks!

Thanks for all of your hard work and enthusiasm putting this together :)

Matt

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
So how did it go????

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

It was a great time as always. Unfortunately, CCA was unable to hold onto the trophy. I think we had four cichlids in all. My pelmatochromis was the only CCA fish to place. He came in 3rd in the "all other" africans category.

There were many beautiful cichlids in the show. Mo and Chuck gave great talks. There was a great amount of food. Most importantly, there was a great amount of friendly fish people. Props to the CCY for an excellent show!

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tangcollector

Staff member
it was a great event. Got a table for 25.00 and sold over 200. for stuff I needed to get rid of. Highly recommend for next year. Great show and also killer food.

spazmattik

Members
Andrew summed it up nicely. It was my first rodeo and I did not place, but now that I have the experience I can't wait to try again next year. Thanks Scott and all of CCY for putting on a great show.

It was great to meet Mo Devlin, the man behind the greatest pictures of many of my favorite fish.

dogofwar

CCA Members
What a great event put on by the good folks at CCY!

Great people, great fish, great food and great fun...

CCA was well represented :)

The drive up is about 90 mins or so (from MoCo) - we took the back roads and enjoyed the ride. Overall a really enjoyable way to spend a Saturday!

Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Excellent event put on by an excellent club!

Got there a bit later than the rest (wish I would have gotten there sooner). I had no idea that the CCY had so much planned for the attendees.

Great talks by Mo and Ken; solid fish show, great raffles and a large auction! Amazing.

Thanks again to the CCY crew for the great time. :)