• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The CCY is going to the Aquarium in Baltimore

johnscottant

Members
11270617_10205559931290279_8720742585560895601_o.jpg

Tony, Rachel and Andrew are joining us! Please any interested CCA members come join us and get in for only 29.99!!! Thats 10.00 off the regular price. Post here if you can make it! Hope to see you there

BALTIMORE AQUARIUM TRIP
We will be meeting at the Walmart shopping center parking lot across from Fulton Bank at 7:30am. This will give us time to work out the carpool and for anyone who wants to get breakfast at McDonald's before we depart at 8:00am. The address is
611 Shrewsbury Commons Ave.
Shrewsbury, Pa. 17361 and the coordinates are
N 39* 46.186'
W 076* 40.220'
Elevation 945ft
If you are driving separate from the group, we will meet out front of the Aquarium and all check in together. We have to be there and checked in at 9:45am. I will post a list of confirmed people that are going in the comments. If I forgot anyone or you want to add someone just post in the comments please.

Becca

Members
11270617_10205559931290279_8720742585560895601_o.jpg

Tony, Rachel and Andrew are joining us! Please any interested CCA members come join us and get in for only 29.99!!! Thats 10.00 off the regular price. Post here if you can make it! Hope to see you there

BALTIMORE AQUARIUM TRIP
We will be meeting at the Walmart shopping center parking lot across from Fulton Bank at 7:30am. This will give us time to work out the carpool and for anyone who wants to get breakfast at McDonald's before we depart at 8:00am. The address is
611 Shrewsbury Commons Ave.
Shrewsbury, Pa. 17361 and the coordinates are
N 39* 46.186'
W 076* 40.220'
Elevation 945ft
If you are driving separate from the group, we will meet out front of the Aquarium and all check in together. We have to be there and checked in at 9:45am. I will post a list of confirmed people that are going in the comments. If I forgot anyone or you want to add someone just post in the comments please.

Holy f*ck!!!! It's $40.00 to get in to the aquarium now?!?!?!

dogofwar

CCA Members
If you haven't seen the renovated shark reef area, it's really cool!

We need to renew our family membership...maybe tomorrow AM :)

Matt

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
How was it? We are thinking of going there next weekend.

I had a great time. There is a new, small exhibit and a few new displays. All of the tanks looked clean. I'm glad I went.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

AquaStudent

Members
That is one hell of a mustache!

Hope y'all enjoyed the trip. That's one of my favorite places to visit. It's a window into another world!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
That is one hell of a mustache!

Hope y'all enjoyed the trip. That's one of my favorite places to visit. It's a window into another world!

He's Italian...or maybe Mexican....or I give up all I know is he shall now be dubbed The Chameleon.

It is an awesome place to visit. And the family membership are def worth it, + it help with parking.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app