• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ORIGINAL CCAFFL Championship Week

fischfan13

Banned
The Championship game is set...

(1) HowYOUdoin? (Bill)

vs.

(6) SOMD Blue Crabs (Prince)

There is nothing that these two teams or teams' owners have that is alike.
The #1 Ranked HowYOUdoin? who lead his division wire-to-wire against the #6 Ranked SOMD Blue Crabs who had to win during the final game of the season to make to playoffs.
The loud and brash owner against the quiet and humble owner.
This is like David vs Goliath.

Who will win?

I vote SMBC to take it!! Then man must go down lol! Good luck to both teams I will be watching from the bottom.
p.s. love ya Bill

Leffler817

CCA Members
David vs Goliath!?! If so, that doesn't bode well for you then eh Bill? Pride comes before the fall. Maybe your times up?

Good luck to both! Well played this year gents. :happy0180:

fischfan13

Banned
Ok, so I need revenge.
Prince beat me in Week 9 by 4 points when I chose to use the Chiefs Defense against the winless Dolphins. The Chiefs gave up 31 points and I was toasted. As a matter of fact that was the only week that I didn't score over 100 points.
There is no more "next"...this is IT.

fischfan13

Banned
Hey Prince, this is for you.
Instead of Sonny Liston it will be Prince.
Instead of going down in 5, you're going to be finished by Saturday afternoon!

[YT]J9CeC3yrcG4[/YT]

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Better watch out what you wish for Bill, next time you come to a meeting, Officer Prince might notice a few broken taillights that need addressing.

I'm not going to make any predictions against Chris. We both had very weak performances that bounced us from the playoffs, but we both have teams capable of producing serious points. Plus I can't really gloat about what I might do in a consolation game.

Best of luck to everyone, some good football matchups on this weekend.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Excuse me are you OK? Are you choking? HELP

Does anyone know the heimleck maneuver? I know a guy choking on pasta on the Jersey Shore??? :D

fischfan13

Banned
Does anyone know the heimleck maneuver? I know a guy choking on pasta on the Jersey Shore??? :D

Wow, it took 16 weeks for this to happen.
Prince put together a nice week. What he lost with Batch he gained with Royster. The 99 yard TD to Cruz was the nail in the coffin.
I believe I need about a 150 yard game by Colston with at least 2 TD receptions to get close.
I had a great backup RB in Lynch when Best went down, but when Forte went down I could not find a decent replacement.
Monday night it will be all over.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Thanks Colston almost got you that 30 points.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Congrats to Prince for winning the championship. Seemed like you mirrored Green Bay's performance from last year. I had to settle for third winning the consolation game. Richard finished at the bottom, so the season wasn't a total waste. Looking forward to another season next year. The true playoffs should be interesting.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Congratulations! I don't think there is a trophy. I didn't get one last year lol. It was a great year and I look forward to playing next year.