• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Craigslist - anybody need Sponge filters?

I think this is from the same guy that comes once a month or so and gets 2000+ angels from me. We used to trade tanks for fish, but I ran him out of tanks. I think he buys out LFSs that go out of business to supplement his own LFS business.

Forester

Members
I think this is from the same guy that comes once a month or so and gets 2000+ angels from me. We used to trade tanks for fish, but I ran him out of tanks. I think he buys out LFSs that go out of business to supplement his own LFS business.

Would it worth it to go to see his fishroom? Because otherwise we might just meet in the middle.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

chriscoli

Administrator
It very well could be someone else but... anyone hatching BBS in 5g containers is a person after my heart. I use 4 x 2L hatchers and feed a ton of fry. I know I would like to see that room!

I saw the BBS hatcheries and got excited, then realized that they were 5 gallon and said.....woah.....a little too big for my needs.

I saw the BBS hatcheries and got excited, then realized that they were 5 gallon and said.....woah.....a little too big for my needs.

Since I hatch a lot of BBS, I thought maybe I could use them for "leftovers" that I could raise and gut load for the bigger fry that are being weened to crushed flake. But in reality, a 5 gallon bucket works too. I also am trying not to spend any more money out there since I want my boat and my extended life's vacation someplace warm, but were someone to sell them cheap...

Forester

Members
I will be meeting him tomorrow at 11am!!! Doug it is not the same guy. This guy has a large fancy guppy fishroom and I might be picking up a couple dozen pairs of real nice guppies from him too as well as an AP100 air pump.