• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tropheus "Red Throat" Lupota

fischfan13

Banned
How would you like an instant huge colony of Tropheus?

Up for sale...

46 Tropheus "Red Throat" Lupota.
Here is the breakdown in size (thanks to my son):

14 under 1"

11 @ 1"

16 @ 1 1/2"

4 @ 2"

1 @ 2 1/2"

Now, how would you like these delivered?
Although I live on the Jersey Shore I am not afraid to get into my car and take a drive. I will deliver as far South (South, to me) as Baltimore.
Price for Tropheus and delivery...
$325

These Tropheus are F2.
Here is a pic of the dominant F1 male...

100e0073-1.jpg

F8LBITE

Members
WOW I would love a big group like that. Good luck with the sale. BTW got any pics of the whole group in a tank?

fischfan13

Banned
Since I originally posted the juveniles have been doing some growing...

25 @ 1"

16 @ 1 1/2"

4 @ 2"

1 @ 2 1/2"

Pic of an adult male...
100_0528.jpg

Adults in a 72g...
100_0088-1.jpg

The 46 juveniles are now growing out in a 40g...sorry, no pics of them.

TheWire

Members
darn it's nice.....what's the min for a group? definitely can't take the whole group.....maybe break down with other member?

longstocking

Members
These are the same fish that are in my big tank in the living room guys :) The ones I charge silly amounts for :p It's a steal !

He just stinks at taking pics :p

fischfan13

Banned
These are the same fish that are in my big tank in the living room guys :) The ones I charge silly amounts for :p It's a steal !

He just stinks at taking pics :p

Ouch.:wacko:

When I go away I still bring my old Pentax SF10 with me. Bought it in '91 and it still looks brand new.
Am I the only one left who still buys rolls of film and stores them in the fridge?:blush:

Banana1

Hello fischfan13,

I wanted to see if you still have this group "Red Throats" for sale. I am interested in buying the whole group. Send me a message or give me a call at 443-790-7355.

Thanks Johnny