• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dumb 911 call

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I always thought these were made up. You know like blonde star.

That is until I had a customer complain about it. She acutally argued about it and said the manual lock was not there. She was in the dealership, not on the phone. 3 different people tried to explain it to her. She is around 65 and has been driving for years.
She went to the showroom and traded it in saying she could not trust the car anymore.

Cartel

Members
We have had odd returns at the dealership I work at too. People complain about the oddest things. Like one guy complained that the car unlocked when he put it in park. He said that was unsafe so decided to trade it in.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
once during a storm the tv in our lobby went off and the secretary said she heard a pop and could smell smoke. i walked up there but the tv was fine . the surge protector was burnt up though. i plugged the tv up into the wall and it was fine. now i take the old power strip and place it in a bag so they can get another one just like it. she says "no dont get that kind they burn up and waste your money! duhhhhh!" lol i stopped turned and asked her was she serious and she says "get a different brand that will work this time." i told her it was working great and that this "brand" just saved us hundreds on a new TV. she looked at me and goes" i dont know that power strip looks pretty messsed up are you sure?" i walked away to an exam room and just giggled at her. :p utterly amazed me she still didnt get it.