• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

54-Gallon Corner Stainless Steel

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Guys,

I am interested in potentially selling my 54-gallon corner tank. This tank is an AGA tank, and in reasonably good shape. The tank is drilled for an overflow, and currently set up with a durso valve and a Herby set-up.

It comes with the glass top, a 20-Gallon XH to use as a sump (though you can't really get into it very well; you might want to replace it with a 10-G), a Mag-7 pump, 200-watt heater, and the matching cabinet and cap (canopy).

The cabinet and canopy are from AGA's old Stainless Steel set. You cannot find these anymore, anywhere. The cabinet is in great shape, and the canopy is in near perfect shape, except I cut a hole in the black plastic lid to vent the lights (which aren't included). You can't see that unless you're looking DOWN at the tank, and you may want to put a fan here and vent yourself.

The new set up is about $1800 or so, in black, and this is the more expensive, impossible to find Stainless.

Send me offers on it. I'm really not sure where to put the pricing on it.

JLW

CCA Members
uploadfromtaptalk1411676448466.jpg

Hey, I figured it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1411676448466.jpg

JLW

CCA Members
Tank can be installed vertically or horizontally -- use caution when filling it in the horizontal position as it may leak if the lid is not attached securely. :)