• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

LUCKY FIND

1badmarine

So I was in PetCo today, just looking around and happened upon a 25g Fluval Accent. Long story short, manager comes out, says it's on clearance, I get tank and stand for $49. Guess I'll be doing a saltwater set-up after all...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

1badmarine

Shouldn't that be like $400? How the hell was it $49? Guess I gotta start going to petco

Tank normally $299 stand normally $199. It's been on sale for $300 (tank & stand combo) but the store near me only had one left and was trying to get rid of it...

mchambers

Former CCA member
Steal!

Nice deal. Could also be a very attractive freshwater tank, with some dwarf cichlids and corydoras.

Thai

Members
Coworker and I just bought one each. Seems only the va stores are having this sell it's 47$ for the tank and 22 for the stand

1badmarine

Coworker and I just bought one each. Seems only the va stores are having this sell it's 47$ for the tank and 22 for the stand

Yeah, awesome deal. I got my stand for free, because it was a display model. I wish they would publish these clearance sales. I always have to luck up on them.

Thai

Members
Got mine setup last night, pita you have to assemble the stand but it's actually a neat looking setup! Might grab another, also it seems you maybe able to remove that top trim and have a nice rimless tank
705A5CFA-E82E-40DC-8AC8-97DDC00A7F36_zpsc1d7fnoc.jpg

Thai

Members
And if anyone else is looking they are 73.14 with va tax, not 49$ Ray got his stand for free, I tried lol they called Annandale store and verified that the deal Ray got was for display model

1badmarine

And if anyone else is looking they are 73.14 with va tax, not 49$ Ray got his stand for free, I tried lol they called Annandale store and verified that the deal Ray got was for display model

YEP!!! Display model was kinda crappy, but some 2x4's on the inside fixed that. Tossed the crappy internal filter and picked up a HOB w/ built in skimmer and a small canister. This is my first saltwater tank and it's looking good so far. Will add fish this weekend.

frkyltn

Members
YEP!!! Display model was kinda crappy, but some 2x4's on the inside fixed that. Tossed the crappy internal filter and picked up a HOB w/ built in skimmer and a small canister. This is my first saltwater tank and it's looking good so far. Will add fish this weekend.

Hope it works out for you..saltwater will look sweet in there...