• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ordering Fish

Jim5190

Members
Okay I have asked in other websites but maybe someone over in this site has different connections on ordering fish. Where is the best place to order fish

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Some of the best

Jeff Rapp at Tangled up in Ciclids is excellent for New World except for Apistos which he doesn't really stock (but Chris Moscarell up in Spring Harbor, PA breeds lots of them and is a CCA member), Redkahuna on Aquabid (in Baltimore) is a great breeder/source for Corydoras, Atlantis Tropical Fish Hatchery in NY is very good for Old World. All sites can be Googled for purposes of contact. CCA monthly meeting auctions if you haven't yet been are generally exceptional as well and you won't find better deals on healthy and interesting species anywhere near the DC/Baltimore area. You could also post a wish list under the Marketplace section and see what happens.

Luck.

dogofwar

CCA Members
It all really depends on what you're looking for.

I've been a customer of Jeff Rapps for years...but he's primarily New World (non-dwarves)...

Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
i am looking to get a breeding pair of cubans and a breeding pair of Grammodes

There's someone on another thread selling a pair of Cubans. She has them listed for $100 but paid less than half that for them a few months back. She may be willing to cut the price to something somewhat reasonable.

Personally, I've never had fish that appreciated in value like that in such a short time, but to each their own, I guess...

cmcpart0422

Members
There's someone on another thread selling a pair of Cubans. She has them listed for $100 but paid less than half that for them a few months back. She may be willing to cut the price to something somewhat reasonable.

Personally, I've never had fish that appreciated in value like that in such a short time, but to each their own, I guess...

Tony, Cubans are like gold their at an all time high! BUY NOW!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I mean, it is possible that she could have taught them tricks in the last couple of months?... You never know, Chris. ;)

EDIT: Ok... I'm officially done.

Last edited:

dogofwar

CCA Members
There are (or were a couple of weeks ago) Cubans at House of Tropicals for like $6-7 each...discount for CCA members.

Check with Rapps on grammodes.

Matt