• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

To many fish, not enough tanks!

Since setting up more tanks really isnt in the cards for me, atleast for now. I've been making some big changes in the tanks I do have. This is a 68, very strange tank size half a 125 but 2-3 inches taller. Very useless size but its what I got. Had my tiawan reef group in it but my male was so big I felt bad for him in there. If I need fry he's still around but room is tight in the fry tanks so for now he's on break. Replacing him in this tank is my group of 7 placidochromis jalo reef and 5 aulonocara kandeense. I don't think they will interbreed but I will have a close eye on them as my recliner is directly in front of the tank, who needs tv! Tried a little different look may change it up some after things have calmed and I transfer the fish over. Found these crazy rocks outside, in the close up you can see the white quartz on the bottom, very cool. Let me know what you guys think. I'd welcome any suggestions also.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1391481585255.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391481592598.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391481600694.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391481610918.jpg

ddavila06

Members
love it! first shot is very calming and natural look. totally my style :) looking forward to seeing those fish in there