• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 40 breeder glass hoods and tanks

Ading522

Members
I am not sure of the make of the other one..its for 40 breeders with no center brace.. $20 for this one.. I have another one from aqueon..brand new and still in the box..since I'm changing plans for the breeder tanks..I'd like to get what I paid for for this one..$30 non members $28 for paid members..

Tanks.

Finally moved the fish from their temp tanks..I have 2 drilled 30 gallon (36x12x16) LWH.. bulkheads included..Blue backgrounds..with a double stand..$45 for the set.. $20 each for the tanks and $10 for the stand if no one gets the set..

One 30 breeder with a 30x18x12 dimension..LWH.. Clean..no scratches..with center brace.. $25 for this one..

(Its hard to move house with a couple project tanks needed to be worked on at once..). Pm me if interested..

Trade for : male peacock/haps or Tanganyika fish..:)

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

skanda

Members
Had I known of your 40 Breeder I would have gotten it from you on Sat.. I had to go collect a 40 breeder soon after I picked the fish food from you

Ading522

Members
I don't have a 40 breeder. I'm selling the glass hoods. These are 30 gallons.

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App