• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Couple Osprey and a Heron Picture

Jt731

Members
Really nice! What kind of camera?

Just a Nikon D3000 with a 55-300mm Lens.

That lens is saving that camera. I had a D50 before and that thing was magical. I picked up the D3K used from Photocraft. The D50 was incapable of taking a bad photo, but I've had to learn how to use the D3K.

FishEggs

Just a Nikon D3000 with a 55-300mm Lens.

That lens is saving that camera. I had a D50 before and that thing was magical. I picked up the D3K used from Photocraft. The D50 was incapable of taking a bad photo, but I've had to learn how to use the D3K.

Since you're having so much trouble with it i will be kind enough to take it off your hands and give you my 35mm. :D

Great pictures.:)

mchambers

Former CCA member
Also at Huntley Meadows? That's a very cool spot. We went there for Mother's Day and had a great visit. Even saw a couple of snakeheads.

Jt731

Members
Also at Huntley Meadows? That's a very cool spot. We went there for Mother's Day and had a great visit. Even saw a couple of snakeheads.

Actually this was in Belmont Bay off the occoquan. I bought an inflatable kayak/boat and have been paddling a bit from the state park. Finally was ok enough to bring my camera.