• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bunnies

Localzoo

Board of Directors
So while mowing the lawn I came across a little batch of bunnies. So I Dug a hole deep enough to put a flat concrete capper thing we had laying around on it so its a legit den type thing rabbits like.(hard to explain bc it's not a legit den) Plus makes it easier to know where not to mow...anywhoooo past two weeks been keeping an eye on them and moms and the babies are finally out and about. Mom is comfortable with me around - weird I know, but she is always close by. And will even hang out by me.
Here's a pic of one of the beauty's

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1431638770.432264.jpg

Spine

Members
It's funny how rabbits leave their young out in plan sight. The youngster stay motionless and just blend in with the ground. They don't move unless you step on/or almost step on them. I use to step over them on the lawn at the old CCA meeting place

Localzoo

Board of Directors
It's funny how rabbits leave their young out in plan sight. The youngster stay motionless and just blend in with the ground. They don't move unless you step on/or almost step on them. I use to step over them on the lawn at the old CCA meeting place

Yea that's how we found these I ran over the den type whole while mowing. almost broke my neck.
They were so small

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app