• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

pvas registration?

not sure if it is taboo to mention another aquarium club here. if so, i apologize. but i'm sure there's a lot of cross-membership.
anyway, a couple weeks ago i tried to register for pvas. but i never got my activation email. when i try to login, it says my account has not been activated yet. if i try to register again, it says my email address and username are already in use. kind of a cache-22. i can't find any link to contact, just the generic message board faq.
anyone able to help, or at least point me in the right direction?

gtavc1990

Members
Sometimes the email provider you have will mark it as spam or junk. I know gmail does this and the junk folder is hidden under the all mail tab. I have had quite a few activation links from other sites hidden under this folder. Just make sure to check all the folders. Cristy is the site admin and if I'm not mistaken, verbal might be able to help too.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not at all - there's a ton of overlap between PVAS and CCA.

If you'll be at the PVAS auction on 4/19 you might be able to get someone to update your status, if it doesn't happen before then.

Matt