• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Rehoming FISH

Ading522

Members
I have been contemplating on my 125 setup lately, and i had to make some tough decisions.. i had it set up mostly as a community tank with mostly male fish, now i want to change my setup as a full all male peacock and hap with a demasoni colony as i like their behavior .. i have the following groups for sale, will post pics today..

yellow labs..group of 4, i think i have 1m3f but could also be 2m2f (make offer) 3-5" must take whole group

2 red moliro tropheus @ 5"

2 ilangi tropheus @ 5"

1 red rainbow tropheus @ 5"

1 lepidiolamprologus mbita hecqui male @ 3"

other fish groups i may let go : daffodil pulcher (3) N.cylindricus (4)

again if you have haps or peacock males, i can trade for them.. same size trades..

Ading522

Members
Yellow labs pending..bump..I'm letting the trophs go for $40..all 5..must take them all..whoever PM'S and picks up first gets them..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Additional fish .. Buy or trade..

2xfemale otter points @3.5"

2xfemale lemon Jakes @3.5"

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Aldrich - are you coming to the party? If so, I'd like to grab those Otter Points from you. :)

Ading522

Members
Aldrich - are you coming to the party? If so, I'd like to grab those Otter Points from you. :)

Hey tony..no..I'm not..work..:( I'm heading to batfish open house though..you heading there?

Ading522

Members
I'm continuing my selection of groups of fish to sell to get my all male tank..I'm deciding to let go of the brichardi.. Group of 5..2m3f.. This ratio is not 100% sure as I'm only observing behaviors and have not vented them..whole colony of 5 for $45 all fish are between 3.25-3.75" two of the fish are from frontosafactory and 3 from michael of pvas..

uploadfromtaptalk1387309086894.jpg