• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MonsterAquariaNetwork and Li need your help!!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
This currently shows on their wikipedia page:

Controversies
Monster Energy Corporation has been criticized for its policy to sue companies or groups which use the word "Monster" or the letter "M" in their marketing for copyright infringement. Examples include the aquarium hobbyist site Monster Fishkeepers [10], a beverage review site which published an unfavorable review of the Monster Energy drink [11] and a Vermont microbrewery which marketed a beer named "Vermonster". Monster Energy Corporation dropped the lawsuit against the microbrewery due to the negative publicity the lawsuit generated [12].

Plenipotentiary-at-large
$$$

This currently shows on their wikipedia page: Monster Energy Corporation dropped the lawsuit against the microbrewery due to the negative publicity the lawsuit generated [12].

This from a single micro-brewery in Vermont. And that, ladies and gentlemen and UNCLE RUCKUSES, is all we need to know to inform our activity.

fischfan13

Banned
I have been asked to go onto Blue Zoo Radio this Sunday evening and speak about the all of this.
I would like to defer to someone who is much better detailed in the entire subject than myself.

Volunteers?

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I signed the petition, posted it on my facebook, and have been passing it along to my friends/family.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Scorp1us

Members
Solicit the EFF, they might help you.

Maybe mount an open-source style defense, filing pro-se and getting ideas if you can't get a proper lawyer.

Ballen0351

Members
This sucks I drink between 3 and 5 Monsters a day. I sent them an email and will send them a written letter as well and have informed them I will be changin brands of my energy drink and will get all my co-workers to do the same.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
7605721606_6f614854b7_z.jpg

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
There is talk that MEC is also going after Monstersnakes.com and that USARK is getting involved to support Monstersnakes. I couldn't find any info about this on either Monstersnakes.com or USARKs site.
If it's true, hopefully a link will be provided. Maybe there is greater safety (surely there is greater support) in numbers.

Sent from my DROIDX