• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bobby's Pics Of A Very Rare Fish.

longstocking

Members
I thought I would shares these pictures with you guys. Bobby came over a few weeks ago and shot some new fish in my tank. Two friends loaned me these fish to try and get them to spawn. I haven't spawned them yet.... but they are jaw dropping to look at !!!!! I think you will agree :)

Petrochromis sp. red "Bulu point"

MaleRed.jpg

RedFemaleBulu.jpg

MaleRedTurn.jpg

RedBuluFemale.jpg

I hope you enjoy ! There are only a hand full of these fish in the states and are rare in the lake as well. They live in DEEP water and are hard to catch. Very aggressive but worth the trouble IMO.

Spine

Members
I thought I would shares these pictures with you guys. Bobby came over a few weeks ago and shot some new fish in my tank. Two friends loaned me these fish to try and get them to spawn. I haven't spawned them yet.... but they are jaw dropping to look at !!!!! I think you will agree :)

Petrochromis sp. red "Bulu point"

MaleRed.jpg

RedFemaleBulu.jpg

MaleRedTurn.jpg

RedBuluFemale.jpg

I hope you enjoy ! There are only a hand full of these fish in the states and are rare in the lake as well. They live in DEEP water and are hard to catch. Very aggressive but worth the trouble IMO.[/b]
Awsome looking fish Sarah. I guess I'll be buying some babies.

longstocking

Members
Don't hold your breath Kevin ;) Many have tried before me and failed :(

I don't own the fish and I don't get to sell the babies. I have no idea how much the owners would want for fry.... but my guess $100 each at least. The wilds run about 250-300 each :wacko: :wacko:

Artee

Members
looking at the pics make me want to keep my fish room even for a while longer.

are they Leigh's ?

Don't hold your breath Kevin ;) Many have tried before me and failed :(

I don't own the fish and I don't get to sell the babies. I have no idea how much the owners would want for fry.... but my guess $100 each at least. The wilds run about 250-300 each :wacko: :wacko:[/b]