• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

55 Gallon tanks

I currently have two 55G, asking 50 for one (tank only no lids, make a good sump for a larger tank or temp housing) asking 100 for second 55G comes with glass lids and Emporer 400 (OTB) no stand. I used the second tank to house my Three Amigos (Fronts) and a loach. Tank is in excellent shape both hold water. I will post pics of both later on this morning.

I am also waiting to hear back from Chris on purchasing either a 75 or 90 gallon from him, if I am able to get one or the other ( or both :D) I will have another 55 available and could work out a package deal for 2 55g tanks with double metal stand. I will update this post as soon as I know more.

*********Update**********

Going to pick up 75 from Chris (Chris_todd) today so I need to make room for it, I sold one 55 and have two 55g's left so here is the package that's available:

1. 2 55g's
2. Dual 55g metal tank stand
3. 2 OTB filters (aquaclear 110 has a repair, 100% operational and Emperor
400)
4. Glass lids for both tanks
5. 1 light fixture (dropped one while removing fish)

Asking 180 for CCA members but posting on Craig's for 220, really need to move these. The pics were taken this afternoon and I will be transferring the Angels into the 75g tank that Im getting today.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg