• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank You CCA!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Good morning CCA!

I hope everyone that attended the Big Fish Deal has as good a time as I did. The event was an absolute success. Our registration numbers for the entire weekend increased by 2/3rds from last year and it was really awesome to see so many people, both old friends and new, coming together to enjoy our hobby.

I want to thank all of the folks who volunteered to help out this year. I know I tried to thank each of you during the awards presentation, but if I forgot anyone, I am truly sorry. Everyone's help was really appreciated.

I want to thank all of our sponsors for the event who really do make the event possible. Please support each and every one of them!

mchambers

Former CCA member
Thanks to you, Jon, and all the other people who worked so tirelessly to make the event successful, like Christine, Tony, Jim, Frank, and Michael.

clearsky5

CCA Members
I got home and finally got my new finds into their homes late last night.
Was a great weekend and met some new folks and had time to speak to many others...
I know I will forget names, but I just want to thank Everyone that I interacted with during the weekend.
CCA did a bang up job making this a fabulous event!

Whats losing a little sleep to have such a great time.

THE aquarium contest up in the front lobby was beautiful, and major Congrats to the winners! Imagine..... Jens acryllic tank was the Peoples Choice! hope she finally caught those little hillstreams, and was able to get her tank home......

If you missed the Rare Fish Auction..... good for me.. I ended up with some great buys....

So, I'm finally able to chill from the event.....
oh
when is next years??????

:)
loved it

david

jonclark96

Past CCA President
David - Thanks for all the help on Saturday night. We couldn't have done it without you!

I'm glad you were able to make it up. I always enjoy seeing you!

CichlidDan

Members
I was only able to make it to the marketplace this year but hope to attend more next year! Thank you for everyone's hard work!

chriscoli

Administrator
I second Jons sentiments, THANK YOU to everyone (and their spouses) for helping out!

And thank you to everyone for coming! Our attendance was up this year across the board!