• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available September 28, 2010

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Fish:

Danio shanensis: $2

Otocinclus: $1.50

yunnanilus cruciatus (dwarf hovering zebra loach) :$5 <not my picture>

albino ancistrus juveniles: $3

ameca splendens fry $2

xenotaca eiseni (rare goodeid) fry $3 <pic of parents>

neolamprologus multifasciatus $4, varying sizes...shells also available

Boraras merah (phoenix rasbora) $3

akysis vespa $4

galaxy rasboras (cpd's) $4- mix of wc and domestic

flame tetras $2 (12-14 left)

rasbora rubescens $3

gold ring danio $3

calico ancistrus (short fin), 1"ish $6 SOLD OUT PENDING SHIPMENT

Shrimp

Cherry shrimp: $2; mix of farmed asian and home grown

Snowball shrimp: $2.50, limited quantity
Amano shrimp $2

Bamboo shrimp $5

Green babaulti $3.50
Black babaulti $3.50
Dwarf zebra $3

Snails

Zebra nerite $2.50

Red spot nerite $2.50

Green spikey nerite $3

Pomacea diffusa- mainly blues $1

Dry goods

alder cones $.05
coconut huts, undrilled $2
escargot shells $.80
almond leaves (imperfect) $10/g bag

I have some low light plants and other odds and ends around including used equipment. If you need something, just ask! Chances are I might have it.

Cold packs/heat packs $1 extra. Please let me know if your area needs them
smile.gif

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
NERITES SNAILS WOULD THEY BE OKAY IN A SHRIMP TANK OR DO I NEED PLANTS FOR THEM? THEY ARE PRETTY BUT THATS THE ONLY TANK I CAN PUT THEM IN SAFELY.

Nathan

Members
I'll take 5 of the coconut huts if your coming to the meeting.
I'm also looking for Micropoecilia parae

msjinkzd

invert junkie
NERITES SNAILS WOULD THEY BE OKAY IN A SHRIMP TANK OR DO I NEED PLANTS FOR THEM? THEY ARE PRETTY BUT THATS THE ONLY TANK I CAN PUT THEM IN SAFELY.

They don't need plants, they just need algae to eat or a very well established tank. I would not add more than 1 nerite per 5-10g of tank space unless youo have HUGE algae growth.

I'll take 5 of the coconut huts if your coming to the meeting.
I'm also looking for Micropoecilia parae

Huts no problem, I don't have any micropoecilia parae though. Please remind me thursday about the huts :)

What are mini yellow tylos?

Small version ofthe yellow tylo. They are new on lists and no difference in the names they give them. I will see what they turn out to be, but they shouold have chocolate colored shells and bright yellow bodies.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Yea, they would do fine. They are a great upper level fish well suited to a 20g long. Let me know if you want me to bring anythign else this weekend :)

msjinkzd

invert junkie
please let me know by tomorrow evening if you want me to bring anything :) I have to be out of the house pretty early on saturday to m ake the meetings

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Thanks Rachel for the plants, wood, and goldring danios!!! Those danios are frickin SaWeeeet!!! Hopefully I can keep the plants alive, they look real good right now. Thanks again Rachel!!!