• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For sale: February 16, 2012- Amano sale!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Thing are starting to get cooler! I do NOT charge for heat packs, but please let me know if you need one while we are discussing the order as they do add weight to the package.

As always, USPS express shipping is preferred for fish and has a live arrival guarantee if it arrives on time within 24 hours of shipping. All shipping costs are actual based on package size, weight, and zip code. Please email for shipping estimates. I currently accept Paypal, Google Checkout, or Square Up (3.5%service charge).

PRIORITY SHIPPING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK and is only on Monday and Tuesday!! NO EXCEPTIONS! Heat packs only last 72 hours or so, its out of my control at that point.

Express shipping is Monday through Thursday, I prefer to not do guaranteed Saturday shipping because if there is a delay, the package will not be delivered until Monday.

And please remember NO PAYPAL GIFT PAYMENTS!

As always, there are many things I have in my fish room that may not be listed, don't hesitate to ask if you are looking for something I used to carry or are looking for something special.

Shrimp
Yellow neocaridina $4 (these were imported as yellow fire)
Red Cherry Shrimp $1.50
Sakura red Cherry Shrimp $3 (very high grade) ONLY juveniles left
Red Rilli shrimp (mix of high and low grade) $4
Green/Blue Rili Shrimp $8
Amano shrimp SALE!!! 10/$15, 1.75 each!
Neocaridina palmata "blueberry" -tankraised young $2.50

Snails-
Red spot nerite $2
Bumble bee (horned) nerite $2.50 SOLD OUT
Zebra nerite $2
Batik nerite $2.50
Pomacea diffusa (mystery snail) $1 ( pink)
Assassins $2, 6/$10

Crabs
Microcrabs (Limnopilos naiyanetri) $3.50 each

FISH
Roseline barbs $13, 6/$70
Pygmaeus cories $3 (Few left)
Boraras naevus (strawberry rasbora) $2.50
Boraras brigitta (chili rasbora) $2.50 each
Ember tetras $2 SOLD OUT
Dwarf hatchet- $3, 10 left
L144, shortfinned $10, about 2" (albino blue eyed)- NOT OF SEXABLE SIZE
Albino ancistrus 2"- $3, not of sexable size
Otocinclus affinis $2
R. pauciperforatum (red line rasbora) 2/ $1
Trigonostigma espei $2.50
Stiphodon simoni $8 (pairs available)
Pseudomugil furcatus $3
Hemigrammus bleheri (rummynose) $3, 6 left SOLD OUT
Paracheirodon simulans $2.50, 6 left SOLD OUT
Paracheirodon axelrodi (cardinal tetra)- Tank raised- $2.50, 10/$22
Sawbwa resplendens (asian rummynose)- $3 SOLD OUT
Corydoras habrosus- $2.50, 10/$22 SOLD OUT
Aspidoras pauciradiatus- $2.50, 10/$22
Stiphodon percnopterygionus- $75/pair
Otocinclus cocama $12 each
Nannostomus eques (hockeystick pencilfish) $3 SOLD OUT

Plants-ALL PLANTS COULD HAVE SNAILS, SHRIMP, OR DUCKWEED AS TAG ALONGS
Willow moss $5 golfball
Java moss $3 golfball

Ask about availability of other plants

Dried goods
Alder cones- .05 each
coconut huts (drilled for apistos/ ancistrus) $2
Almond leaves, $8 gallon bag, C grade
Back to nature guide to nano aquaria- $27- GREAT book! Shipping is $2 media mail! THREE left

Repashy Super Foods
Fish Foods: Soilent green (aufwuch replacement), Meat Pie (carnivore), Shrimp Souffle (scavenger), Community Plus
Pricing:
2 oz packet $7 makes approximately 1 lb of food
4 oz packet $10 makes approximately 2 lb of food
8 oz packet $18 makes approximately 4lb of food
16 oz packet $28 makes approximately 8 lb of food
64 oz packet = $60 makes approximately 32 lb of food

Herp line:
Crested Gecko MRP
4 oz $8
5.3 jar $9
8 oz bag $12
16 oz bag $17
32 oz bag $28
64 oz bag $48

Super Vite
4 oz $8
5.3 $10
8 oz $14
16 oz $20
32 oz $34
64 oz $62

SuperCal HyD
4oz $5
5.3 oz $7
8 oz $9
16 oz $15
32 oz $26
64 oz $44

SuperCal NoD
4 oz $4
5.3 oz $6
8 oz $8
16 oz $13
32 oz $23
64 oz $38

Super Load
4 oz $7
5.3 oz $9
8 oz $12

Last edited:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
yup, all nerites will. I think the smaller varieties (batik and horned) lay less frequently, but basically a happy nerite lays eggs.

rsretep

Members
Hey Rachel any chance I can claim the six rummynose?
secondly can we do the deal at the next meeting?
thanks rachel

msjinkzd

invert junkie
The atros turned out to be simoni. It is exceptionally difficult to tell them apart initially as the main distinguishing feature is a small fatty deposit behind the pectoral fin. The females also have a slightly elongated first dorsal ray.

I am going to the Lancaster february meeting and anyone who wants to come by the fish room and have a drink and some snacks after the meeting is more than welcome :)

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I dont know that I can make it to the next meeting. Abby has her last gymnastics meet of the season that weekend, so it depends on what day her meet is as to whether i can make club or not. Good news is, its the last one! I should be at the april meeting, and most likely the may as well (I am speaking in bermuda the following week, so as long as I have my ducks in a row I will be there).

msjinkzd

invert junkie
For anyone who wants to come by tomorrow; Address is 70 Catalina Drive Mt. Wolf PA (GPS needs it typed in as Mt. wolf, for some reason).

msjinkzd

invert junkie
My suitcase is pretty darn big! It fits two fish boxes,l ol. I am not sure i have a breather bag big enough, however...

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Thanks to everyone who came by (extra special thanks to Reel (chris) for the pizza). I hope everyoen enjoys their manzanita and new critters! We had a great time :) My daughter was especially pleased by the profits she made from her "ring" sales!