• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE 29 gallon tank + 4 gallons of gravel

Shinchan

Members
Free for the taking, a 29 gallon tank (unknown brand, light woodgrain-colored trim). Tank includes a plastic canopy but no light unit. Tank holds water just fine, but be warned that since I knew that I was getting a new tank I really let this one go. The lucky new owner will probably have an hour of cleaning to get it back into presentable shape. On the plus side, this tank is a regular Labeotropheus love hotel, they've been breeding like mad in this tank. Hasn't been dosed in the 3+ years that I've owned it, it housed Malawi's the entire time.

I also have ~4 gallons of regular old gravel, black and white mixed. You can even have the bucket that comes with it.

Take one or both. Price $0 (but if you want to leave a bag of shells for my upcoming shellie tank, I wouldn't turn it down).

Preference given to whomever can pick up tonight after 7pm.

Shinchan

Members
And the tank and gravel are available again.

Just to clarify, I live in Falls Church, VA (near Tyson's). Unless you are a masochist or have your own personal helicopter, you may want to be on the VA side of the Patomac if you want to pick either of these up on a weeknight (and I need them gone soon).

bertolli

Members
I'll grab it from you tonight, I live 10 min away from tysons in annandale and i got some extra rocks n shells u can have

Last edited: