• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB small pieces of driftwood

daninmd

Members
Looking for a few small pieces of driftwood to pickup at the meeting on Saturday. pieces need to be no more than 6" in either direction, basically some small scraps, etc. Setting up a 2.5 or 5 gallon shrimp tank so I want a couple of small pieces.

Also need some twigs, etc to bunch together to form protected areas for molting CPOs.

like I said, small little pieces is all I am after

PM if you have anything.

Ading522

Members
I do have some but they're bigger than 6" long.. I posted in marketplace as trades for plecos.. You can pull it up if you like.. Let me know if they'll work for you..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
I have a piece that's growing java moss and subwassertang. Its in a 3-gallon Fluval View. If Damian is at the meeting with the pieces I was going to buy to replace it, I'd be willing to sell it. Maybe $6? I think it's about 10".

daninmd

Members
I do have some but they're bigger than 6" long.. I posted in marketplace as trades for plecos.. You can pull it up if you like.. Let me know if they'll work for you..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

yes, I saw your post but those are a lot bigger than I was looking for

daninmd

Members
I have a piece that's growing java moss and subwassertang. Its in a 3-gallon Fluval View. If Damian is at the meeting with the pieces I was going to buy to replace it, I'd be willing to sell it. Maybe $6? I think it's about 10".

what does it look like? is it one piece, or a bunch of smaller branches? can you shoot me a picture? if it will work in my tank, $6 is great...not Becca...you do know this would be our third purchase/arrangement:) if this doesn't go through, well you know the saying...one, two...three strikes your out at the old ball game :lol:

Becca

Members
what does it look like? is it one piece, or a bunch of smaller branches? can you shoot me a picture? if it will work in my tank, $6 is great...not Becca...you do know this would be our third purchase/arrangement:) if this doesn't go through, well you know the saying...one, two...three strikes your out at the old ball game :lol:

Well - in that case - maybe I shouldn't make it dependent on Damian :D.

I will send you a photo of the piece I'm thinking of and a few other small ones I have around.

Even if the wood doesn't work for you, I can give you a bit of the subwassertang and moss since I'm such a lousy buyer/seller :rolleyes:

daninmd

Members
Well - in that case - maybe I shouldn't make it dependent on Damian :D.

I will send you a photo of the piece I'm thinking of and a few other small ones I have around.

Even if the wood doesn't work for you, I can give you a bit of the subwassertang and moss since I'm such a lousy buyer/seller :rolleyes:

haha...subwassertang would be great! setting up a 5 gallon shrimp tank, I think that would work great in there! send me a picture when you get a chance.