• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Craigslist - anybody need Sponge filters?

Forester

Members
He has lot's of different types, all of which are show quality. I am getting 15 pairs of full red albinos tomorrow and then a bunch of other different types on the week before AM2.

Forester

Members
I did tell him about aquamania and that I am a marketplace vendor but he did not seem very interested. Although I will practically be there in his place cause i'll be getting so many different guppies from him

Forester

Members
I got all the sponge filters and still have some left. I never made it out there to see his fish room but I might go sometime soon. He actually has a friend who took down a huge fishroom and might be selling everything so I might be getting a bunch of his stuff.

Jmoore

Members
I got all the sponge filters and still have some left. I never made it out there to see his fish room but I might go sometime soon. He actually has a friend who took down a huge fishroom and might be selling everything so I might be getting a bunch of his stuff.

Let me know if he is selling any 33 longs, 30 breeders or 10s

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

What do you have left, are you selling them, and if so, how much? Thanks.

I'd like 2 of each, please...you never know what you're going to come across! Can I pick up and pay you at the next meeting, if that's not too long for you to hold on to them?