• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anyone sell foam for sponge filters?

If you are looking for hydro-sponge replacement then you should stick with them, but if not and looking for another design, I might have many many square feet of it. Was going to build a filtration system like Discus Hans, but did not and have a ton of foam. Just pst with needs

captmicha

Members
I've been making my own "box" filters and LOVE them but want sponge filters for fry tanks so they can pick food off of them.

I noticed Stith's prices but can never get return communication from them.. I also wanted to buy blackworms but never hear back.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I've been making my own "box" filters and LOVE them but want sponge filters for fry tanks so they can pick food off of them.

I noticed Stith's prices but can never get return communication from them.. I also wanted to buy blackworms but never hear back.

Bob Stith is a great guy (as are his boys), but isn't on the forum all that often. Try catching him via email and I'm sure he'll get back to you.