• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

October 13th Meeting

Jay

CCA Members
I will be attending the October meeting with Greg Steeves. I hope to bring some of my Lake Victoria fish to auction as well. Anyone interested in fish from my web site can go there and choose the Local Pick up CCA option to have me bring your fish to this meeting saving you shipping cost.
I recently got some more fish in. I now have more Altolamp. Black Calvus, some nice color 3" male Astat. Callipertera (Eastern Happy), more Benga, Blue Orchard, Lwanda, Sulfur head, Ruby Reds, Fametail, and Usisya peacocks in the small size, Chilotilapia Rhoadesii (3", & 2.5" Males plus 2" Sex Uncertain), Cyrtocara Morrii Dolphin (1.5" & 2" Sex Uncertain), Fossorochromis Rosstratus 5", White Labs, Met Cobalt Red Top inclueding 3" male, Neolamp. leleupi 2", Phenochilus Star Sapphire F1 1.5", Placid. VC-10 1.5" Sex Uncertain, along with many Lake Victorian fish. Please check out my web site at www.cichlidsarespecial.com to see all the fish I have too offer.
I am looking forward to Greg's talk. I hope a large amount of our CCA members come to this meeting. It should be a great meeting.

Jay