• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PVAS BIG SPRING AUCTION THIS SATURDAY!

gardengirl

Members
Hey Cichlid Peeps,

I just wanted to let you all know that the Potomac Valley Aquarium Society will host its Big Spring Auction this Saturday, April 2nd at Green Acres School, 4401 Sideburn Road, Fairfax, Virginia 22030. Doors open at 9:00 AM, auction starts at 10:00 AM.

We expect to have over 1000 fish, plants, tanks, filters, and other fish-related items. We have received a ton of donations to the auction and raffle and offer a preview of some of the bigger items at: http://www.pvas.com/april11auctionraffle.php

All buyers and sellers are welcome! We are asking buyers and sellers to create an account at: www.mygroupauctions.com to ease the registration process at the door. It's easy, just follow the prompts. You can also preview many of the items that have been entered into the auction on this site.

Cichlid lovers, we will have a shipment of African Cichlids at the auction, delivered up from one of our corporate sponsors in South Carolina on the day of the auction. Come see what's in the big box from SC!

PVAS will offer lunch on-site (The hot dog plate lunch like we had last year for $4), as well as our first ever Bake Sale, so come prepared to stuff yourselves. :D

If you have any questions, please email me at gardengirl7 at a o l dot com.

Picture1-9.png

Your friend in fish-keeping,

Sherry Mitchell
President
PVAS

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm hoping I can make it down towards the middle of the auction. Anyone know how long it usually goes?

verbal

CCA Members
i will be there

If you are planning on selling items, I recommend pre-registering. There will only be a limited number of computers available for on-site registration.

gardengirl

Members
I'm hoping I can make it down towards the middle of the auction. Anyone know how long it usually goes?

It goes until the last item is sold. Actually we have the room until 7 PM, but I expect us to be done auctioning around 4 or 5 PM, hopefully.