• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy Football 2014

mrkillie

Members
Hey Everyone,

I am currently moving my business from New York state closer to home (My partner is semi-retiring so he won't be able to run the facility anymore.) Anyway, I won't have any time to spend on Fantasy Football this year, so if someone else wants to run it, I can try to see about transferring the control or you can just start a new league from scratch. Let me know what you want to do.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I think we're going to have to start a new league(s), I think there were two last year.

Post if you want to get in and we'll set something up, preference given to people who have played previous years.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
PM me your email address if you want to join the league. No word from Joel, so we'll just have to make a new league. First 11 people to message me will get in. I'll set up a new league and send out the invites once I have enough people.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
8 people confirmed. We can do 2 or 4 more if anyone else wants to get in. I'll probably lock the league tomorrow evening so we can set a draft date.