• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB heat packs

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys
I need some more heat packs for shipping fish. I'm looking for the 30 hour and the 60 hour heat packs
thanks

dogofwar

CCA Members
You shouldn't need them (for shipping) this time of year...

I usually get mine from Ken's

Matt

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
You shouldn't need them (for shipping) this time of year...

I usually get mine from Ken's

Matt

Ok, the only reason I wanted some was was because someone in Wisconsin and someone in Vermont want some of my fish and I dont know how cold it would be around there this time of year

Acpape0

Members
Ok, the only reason I wanted some was was because someone in Wisconsin and someone in Vermont want some of my fish and I dont know how cold it would be around there this time of year

Still Indian summer, ship without worries .... Only overnight if you don't have an oxygen bottle

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

verbal

CCA Members
Still Indian summer, ship without worries .... Only overnight if you don't have an oxygen bottle

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I agree the temps should be fine this time of year.

Unless you are shipping large fish, I would not be overly concerned about oxygen for 2 day shipping. If you have oxygen it can't hurt, but it isn't a requirement for most fish.