• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2012 ACA CONVENTION

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We are leaving Wednesday after work, so should be in Indy in the middle of the night, but we will be there for Thursday's festivities!

Thanks for the Dogfish Head Wendy. About how much does a 6 pack of that run? I will get you a good Wisconsin beer at equivalent price in exchange.

We are leaving Wednesday morning and should arrive around mid to early afternoon.

I plan on bringing a cooler of beer down to the hospitality suite Thursday night maybe.

Andy

turfboss

Members
OK all you guys (and gals) it is Thursday night - has anyone posted the day's proceedings yet - Oh maybe in the just kickin it lounge - I'll check there. Hope everyone arrived safe and sound and had a good day - I am guessing you are all partying it up right now so maybe some word in the morning about how fabulous it is - what we are all missing :)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
What an awesome time so far. Yesterday was a full day starting with a road trip to Rusty Wessel's house for a BBQ. Rusty's place is the most spectacular fish house I have ever seen. A room with 285's stacked over 220's is a sight to see, never mind that the tanks are all stocked with central Americans that Rusty collected himself.

After the trip was a series of four talks that I really enjoyed. There were adult beverages the entire time and I finally crashed around 230. I was working on 2 hours of sleep since Wednesday am.

Looking forward to more today ....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

turfboss

Members
envious

Jon - I am so envious - wish I had could :beamup: and be able to be there - really looking forward to those of you who went talking at one of the next meetings about the convention - the speakers - the atmosphere - and why we should all be there -- will plan for next year :angry3: that I am not there this year.