• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Reed Fish

Cbaker

Members
I got these awesome fish from Reed. Flametail and Yellow blaze. Very nice fish. Unfortunately, I lost the flametail a day later. Not sure if someone killed him. I felt that one especially since he was so nice my very first flametail.

I got to say Reed has some very cool fish though.

Thanks Reed.

download_20140816_092909-1.jpg

verbal

CCA Members
Do you have an All-Male tank? Sometimes the smaller peacocks can get bullied in an All-Male tank.

I agree 100% on Reed having nice fish.

Cbaker

Members
Yes, its an all male tank. I do have much smaller males in there and they do just fine. They keep there colors too.

Acpape0

Members
I had a large dragon blood get singled out and killed over night... 5th biggest fish of 40

Reed has awesome fish, my fathers tank is full of them, ( always have to help out the old timers/family)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Reed

Very Fishe
Thanks everyone one for the words of appreciation. Just having fun breeding high quality Africans for all the local CCA and fish geeks.

Cbaker

Members
I guess, that was just my luck. Yea, will those T-reefs are holding their own and their colors too. Even the Sunshine. Thanks to you.