• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

GREAT DEAL!!!

Acpape0

Members
Yeah those are 2 great deals. Good deals don't last long. Took me 5 days to sale my tank. Big tanks sale, just have to be realistic in your expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

+1

You can ask any price you want but no matter how long you wait and slowly drop your price, you will still end up selling for close to the same amount... Did you get your asking price on that tank? Those fx5 s really sweetened the deal IMO

1badmarine

+1

You can ask any price you want but no matter how long you wait and slowly drop your price, you will still end up selling for close to the same amount... Did you get your asking price on that tank? Those fx5 s really sweetened the deal IMO

Sold it for $550. Guy brought me a 90g he had, as a good measure. It needs to be resealed, so I probably won't do anything with it.

Davey_8313

Members
It's really not all that bad resealing a tank. I just resealed my 150 gallon. Then again, I do tile for work so I caulk pretty much every day.