• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks Available - Forwarded from PVAS Post

turfboss

Members
Tank Sale! From the PVAS Mailbag....
by gardengirl » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Got this in the PVAS mailbag today. Not a bad deal ------ if you're willing to drive to OHIO:

All,

First to other Ohio club contacts with Great Lakes Cichlid Society, please pass this along to your own members as you see fit.

Rodney Hennessey just called me to say that Joe Lora at TFD (Tropical Fish Distributers) still has tanks available after he has gone out of business.

Tank comes with a Hydro sponge filter, the filter is worth more than his total selling price of $1 per tank. Tanks sizes are 30 gal breeders or 40 gal breeders.

What is the catch???!! You must take 10 of them! He is trying to clean out the space so it can be rented.

He also has some large Acrylic tanks for sale about 100gal to 125gal for an asking price of $150 or $125. Those prices maybe negotiable.

Joe’s phone number is 440-257-7590

TFD address
Tropical Fish Distributors Inc
1420 Lloyd Road Suite 1
Wickliffe, Ohio 44092

IF ANYONE DRIVES UP TO OHIO, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ACQUIRING ONE OF THE 100 OR 125'S FOR A CHARITABLE DONATION TO A HOMELESS SHELTER! PLEASE LET ME KNOW! THANKS!!!
Gardengirl, Sherry
PVAS President

"PVAS ~Transforming the hobby, one tank at a time....."

"Take care of the water and the fish will take care of themselves."