• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Comic doppelgänger

Localzoo

Board of Directors
A friend started teaching himself to do comics and has a character that reminds me of someone in the club. (Not saying who)
I have not hung out with him enough to say that this is something he would say, but sure seems like it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1434549861.430595.jpg

Becca

Members
I actually had a comic strip character based on me, but I'm not sure you could find it anywhere. The comics were called "The Freshmen," were done by the boyfriend of an obnoxious roommate I had, and there was a short, curly-haired fish store employee who was full of doom and gloom. I think the character was meant to be an insult, but the author (Adam Corpora) failed even at that :p.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I actually had a comic strip character based on me, but I'm not sure you could find it anywhere. The comics were called "The Freshmen," were done by the boyfriend of an obnoxious roommate I had, and there was a short, curly-haired fish store employee who was full of doom and gloom. I think the character was meant to be an insult, but the author (Adam Corpora) failed even at that :p.

Lol you've never seemed full of doom and gloom. Ps we need to see the comic.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Last edited: