• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A local business needs help

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I'm still curious why we eliminated dueling as a legitimate way of settling matters....

Not sure! I think you can get jail time for setting it up, or even challenging someone. I think dueling should be legal - perhaps with less than lethal ammo. Last person standing wins. Can you imagine getting hit with a bean bag round lol!

Just remember that if we bring it back, the rules state the challenged gets choice in weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

chriscoli

Administrator
Several people have contacted me asking if they can donate an item to this upcoming auction and have the proceeds go to Josh.

So here's what we're going to do:

If you have an auction item that you want auctioned off for Josh, please DO NOT ENTER IT INTO MYGROUPAUCTIONS. Instead, I want you to put "Donation for Josh" on the bag. We'll have a spot on the auction table for you to put these items. They'll get auctioned off as usual. Runners, please also mark the slip of paper where you record information about the lot with "Donation for Josh". We'll set those aside during the auction and at the end, we'll tally up the total and give that to Josh.

Becca

Members
Several people have contacted me asking if they can donate an item to this upcoming auction and have the proceeds go to Josh.

So here's what we're going to do:

If you have an auction item that you want auctioned off for Josh, please DO NOT ENTER IT INTO MYGROUPAUCTIONS. Instead, I want you to put "Donation for Josh" on the bag. We'll have a spot on the auction table for you to put these items. They'll get auctioned off as usual. Runners, please also mark the slip of paper where you record information about the lot with "Donation for Josh". We'll set those aside during the auction and at the end, we'll tally up the total and give that to Josh.

I love this idea!!! I kept thinking it would be good to do and kept forgetting to ask about it! I'm sure I can come up with a few bags of goodies to put on the table!