• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Donations Need for School 150g

bschuhart

Members
150g.jpg

Hey Folks,

The construction is finally over at my school and I have set the 150 up again. All that is missing is fish. If you have something you could donate that would be great. If you live in the Baltimore Metro/Harford Co. area that's even better but I could also pick up fish at a CCA meeting.

Last time Pat K. and David G. filled the tank with demasoni, Yellow Labs, and several peacocks.

Thanks, Ben

150g.jpg

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
If you're open to fish other than rift lake cichlids, I have a dozen or so melon barbs (3" or so when fully grown) in my pond, along with 2 or 3 adult clown barbs (5"). Both species are colorful and active.

Blaise

Hannibal

Members
If you want more Yellow Labs you can have all of mine. I have about 10 give or take in various stages from juvies to adults.

bschuhart

Members
Thanks for all the offers, at this time David G. will be helping me stock the tank. David lives only 5 miles from the school making it a lot easier logistically. I will PM those of you that made offers if I need more fish, after I stock the tank with David's fish.

Thanks, love this club, it's the best!