• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2 x 150 gallon tanks and rack for sale

JustRon

Members
I have the rack, 2x6 bolt construction, dual 150s, 6 feet long one on top of the other, both have glass lids. No leaks

I have a few. I want to move these as I do not have the ceiling height in my basement to set them up. I thought to move them to two separate stands, but I dont have 6' stands either.

maybe if I can sell these I can find a tank and sstand around the 75 gallon or a 120 square tank. First things first.

Who wants to take them off my hands for $500 ;) OBO

I had pictures on here before, but I dont know where those are at present.

rich_one

Members
Pretty tempting, but I think my next move in fact is to try to move one of my 125s at some point to upgrade to a 220+! LOL... good luck... this is a nice deal.

-Rich

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'd be all over this if I had more room.

I have to admit that I was thinking about which rack of tanks I could get rid of... maybe they'll fit behind the furnace :)

Matt

JustRon

Members
I was wrong about the racks, it is made from 2x4 and a bolted construction, unstained.

Rack is 48" tall, 19.5" front to back, and 81.5" long

Tanks measure 72.5" base, x 18.5", and are 27" tall

Tanks come with glass lids that have a plastic hinge. There is some gravel, but not enough for the whole tanks otehr than 1/4" in depth.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested.

JustRon

Members
Just a bump then I will let the topipc die off. Only had trade requests so far and I wasnt able to make good use of the trades offered.

Anyone want to get these two tanks and rack?

fischfan13

Banned
Wow, something that after Christmas I might be in the hunt for.
Ok, so I am doubting that you would, or could, deliver to the Jersey Shore.:blush:

JustRon

Members
Thanks Sarah. I knew they were on here somewhere. I want to move these and see if I might get a few smaller tanks running to test the waters; so to say.

fischfan13

Banned
Thanks Sarah. I knew they were on here somewhere. I want to move these and see if I might get a few smaller tanks running to test the waters; so to say.

Well, it's worth a shot...
I am selling these. One is a rack that can hold three 40g breeders...the other can hold up to six 40g breeders. With the larger I am currently housing four 40g and a 33g long on top. The 40's and the racks are for sale or, in this case, part of a trade with cash.
Yes I know I am reaching because of the distance, but I do the drive out there usually once a month and have found out that the Starbucks on Rte 95 will keep you going...and a bag of Doritos!

DSC_0570RightHalf.jpg

JustRon

Members
I will have to measure my ceiling as I dont have much height in the basement. I like the idea of the 40s though. How tall is the rack from floor to the top shelf. Also, i may not be able to get that long rack in my basement as the stairs go down and turn sharply to enter the room. Not sure I could get the long rack through the doorway.

Anyway, let me know what they measure as a starting point.

JustRon

Members
Sarah,

These are to go in the basement, but it is finished now. I want something nice, but also I don't think it possible that I will be able to limit myself to a single display tank. Depending on moving the rack I have, and then what I can acquire, I will determine the species of fish. Probably want to breed something hard.

longstocking

Members
Small 2.5 or 5 gallons on the top might work Ron... for the fry you will have ;) Or for storage.

I know your basement is at least 7 foot tall.

JustRon

Members
Well, I think the height is ok as I have 90" for a ceiling, kind of standard, but I think the issue will be that the long rack will not go into my basement as at the bottom of the stairs it is a hard right and I just dont see it working. I was also under the same constraint when another person thought of a bowfront tank getting through that limited access/entry space.

I may keep measuring to see if I can percieve a way to get it in, but it doesn't look feasible.

eelsnot

Members
Bill's rack looks as though it is assembled with carriage bolts and nuts. You may be able to disassemble in a couple strategic locations and reassemble once it is downstairs.