• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dykemyster's Group Buy... August ECC

longstocking

Members
This is the Group Buy that many have been waiting for.
Friday, August 20th...

runnningaround.gif

We are looking into a delivery to Philly and into Baltimore Airports on Friday, August 20th.

Erik says that shipping costs for each person will be kept to about $6 per person (unless you order more than one box on your own).
Over the next few weeks Erik will be listing specials, and by the sounds of these specials many will be interested.

Also, and this is a HUGE also, a nice twist has been added onto this Group Buy...
EastCoastCichlids.org will be giving away a $100 Gift Certificate to Dykemysters (more details to come). This GC will have to be used during this Group Buy and you must be able to pick up your fish from either myself or from Bill that Friday. As usual, everyone that is a member of ECC or CCA gets 10% off.

Guys, if you have issues picking them up Friday, we might be able to work something out for Saturday.

Last edited:

longstocking

Members
Pick-up will be at my place near BWI in Glen Burnie. Not sure on times yet... but probably in the evening. Or early Saturday morning.

I got my fabulous blue orchid peacock colony from Eric. And they're quite wonderful. Alas, I really have no room for anything. The 30 gallon cube I re-set up recently is supposed to be rserved for either peacock or rainbow cichlid babies sometime in the future . . . but, AARRRGHH, it's so hard having a filled tank with no fish!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Just to echo comments above, Erik's fish are top-notch.

We are going to be out of town that weekend, but perhaps I could bribe someone else ordering to pickup fish for me... hmmmmm....

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
We are going to be out of town that weekend, but perhaps I could bribe someone else ordering to pickup fish for me... hmmmmm....
How many fish you willing to buy me? You may have to leave a key for me so I can sneak them in without Maria seeing.

Tony

How many fish you willing to buy me? You may have to leave a key for me so I can sneak them in without Maria seeing.

Oh! Hey Mike. :)

I wasn't specifically referring to you, but thanks for graciously volunteering. ;)

Nah, only if you're ordering something....

Tony

Just a reminder to everyone.
Check out Dykemyster's list and plan for the next Group Buy.

Bill,

Any word on Erik updating his list? The last update date on his list is 6/19/10. I know he just went through that big swap that Ed went down to, so I's sure he has all sorts of cool new stuff that's not listed.

fischfan13

Banned
Bill,

Any word on Erik updating his list? The last update date on his list is 6/19/10. I know he just went through that big swap that Ed went down to, so I's sure he has all sorts of cool new stuff that's not listed.

Tony, I will check...but something tells me that Ed might already know the answer to this.:lol:

emartin

Members
Bill,

This is what he got from me:

3 XXLG WILD male Tyrannochromis macrostoma (maculiceps), 5.25-6.25"
Trio Protomelas sp. 'solo'
Protomelas 'steveni taiwan' Taiwanee Reef couple proven females couple males (breeding group I guess)
Aulonocara stuartgranti Undu Neon, reverse adult trio f1s
1 Julidochromis regani Kipili f1
Tyrannochromis nigriventer Northern f1 male 4.25-5"
WC Synodontis tanganice male ~4"
4.5-5" full color Aulonocara sp. 'lwanda' male

fischfan13

Banned
Bill,

Updated.:D