• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

show fish suggestions for my 65

juanke88

Members
Hey everyone, So as some of you know, I recently got a 65 gallon tank and am trying to figure out a big pair of fish to put in with what I have in there. Currently I have 4 cory cats, 5 rainbowfish, 4 apistos, and a flower shrimp. Im looking for a slightly largeish (not angels or rams) fish pair that I can put in the tank that wont eat the others thats different. any ideas?

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Gymnogeophagus species should meet the requirements. I have had Gymnogeophagus balzanii -- Argentine humphead in with corys and GB rams and even rainbows. I do not know about the shrimp but probably depends on its size. But then Gymnog s do move earth. so that could be a problem.

Becca

Members
Guianacara sp. (probably dacrya). I'll be selling some at Aquamania.

You could also try a pair of Biotodoma cupido. Josh may have some on his list(s) and I believe Jeff Rapps, who will be at Aquamania, has some in stock.

Forester

Members
I will have an adult pair of Krobia Xinguensis for sale at Aqua Mania

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

juanke88

Members
Oh I love the look of the Biotodoma cupido! Hmm I wonder if it'd be possible to get a breading pair from either of them

Becca

Members
Oh I love the look of the Biotodoma cupido! Hmm I wonder if it'd be possible to get a breading pair from either of them

You can probably get a suspected pair from Jeff Rapps. Usually Josh has smaller ones.

That said, getting them to breed is a bit of a challenge, but that makes it all the more fun to try!!!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Ted Judy also sells them from time to time.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App