• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

hey yall

New to this forum. Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm currently a member of the CCY. Ive been keeping aquariums for 4 years(2 years cichlids) i also maintain a small zoo at home in addition to my tanks.

I have (the gf has) a chinchilla,mud/musk turtle,bearded dragon,mali urymaxtix, 2 italian greyhounds, along with the occasional foster dogs :)

Sent from my LG-LG730 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome,almost forgot im currently keeping: t.meeki,m.ramirezi,a.geayi,h.severus,c.boliviense,and a couple angelfish

Last edited:

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I have (the gf has) a chinchilla,mud/musk turtle,bearded dragon,mali urymaxtix, 2 italian greyhounds, along with the occasional foster dogs :)

Lol so your kind of like me and a few others here. A little but of everything plus the rescues/fosters

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Pretty much :) majority of fosters have been Italian greyhounds but we personally rescued a 4-6 week old pitbull from the bad part of harrisburg....ive also have taken in fish