• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Battle of the Shells

Localzoo

Board of Directors
If on Mobil or app tap the three vertical dot on top right of screen you will get 3 options on the screen tap the center one (cc)
CB18EC98-F09F-47A3-82EC-35CCCF12C0C9-3261-000002D7B04BEE5F_zpsa2974365.jpg
[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

londonloco

Members
Multi's are on the top of my list of favorite fish, every few years I find myself setting up yet another tank for them, keeping them for a year or two, then selling them off only to repeat the cycle a year or two later. Presently I am once again cycling a 16g and came across this 7 part series, once I got past the first episode, I found myself being drawn in - by part 3 I was sitting at the edge of my seat, talking to the screen. Def a must watch if you have ever kept multi's.

There is an 8 part to the series which is the interview with the creator. At the end of the interview, I was surprised to learn there is a book also, which I promptly found. Sadly, it's close to 100$ to order it in hardback, but was delighted to find the ebook was a mere $5.59. I ordered it......as soon as my ipad charges I can download it. Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts on this series.