• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NEW 150 High and Used 90 Oceanic FS

eden2020

Members
Hello...

I need to move a couple tanks that I will not get to set up. Rumor has it I will be relocating sometime within the next year.

So like the title says, I have a Brand New 150 High. I absolutely love the dimensions but am afraid of the movers moving it, and having it sit here is a shame. It comes with a new flourescent light (4ft), new glass tops, and new undergravel filter. Also built a 2x4 frame (it's like a tank). Way over-engineered and crazy solid. Just needs a plywood skin and a couple doors. Asking $500. Almost forgot, Dims are 4ft long x 2 ft front wide x 31 inches tall.

Also have a super cool Used Oceanic 90 gallon with stand and light if I can find it. Started sanding the top frame to refinish in black but still sitting here. Dims are sweet- 3 ft long x 2 ft wide x 2 ft tall. Exactly half the size of a 180 gallon long. Asking $250

I can snap some pics if there is serious interest. I am located in Shepherdstown WV.

Thanks- Marc and family..

eden2020

Members
Tanks

Yep.. Have an offer on the 90 but not sure I will go that low..

What ya thinkin?

Thanks- Marc and family..

BenM3

Members
Are either or both tanks drilled? Prefer drilled tanks.

The 90 is a unique dimension. Most are 4 feet long and not 36.

eden2020

Members
Tanks

Yes, the reason I was drawn to the 90 is because of the dimensions. In addition the Oceanic frame is more decorative not being just straight and square.

Neither tank is drilled and personally I am a bit torn about which I prefer. For freshwater systems I think it can be a pain, unless the tanks have the proper plumbing, bulk heads, good gaskets, etc. I bought a 180 acrylic and was shocked at how much a pain in the rear it was to find, buy, and put together the necessary plumbing. I'm still not done working my canister into the main plumbing and currently have it shut off with ball valves. Not concerned about completing it due to a possible move in the future..

Thanks again for the interest- Marc