• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

150 Gallon custom tank for sale (plus fish and more)

Guys,

I have the following for sale.

1. 150 gallon acrylic tank with wood stand and wood canopy (acrylic lids) - $1100. This tank/stand/canopy cost me over $1400 new. In perfect condition with no scratches. Its a show tank. Lots of people have been to my fishroom and seen it and I'm sure they can verify how nice a tank it is.

I will also include a new wet/dry filter, plus pump and heater. Basically making this a turn key system. The filter is 1 month old and capable of filtering 300 gallons. I paid $300 for it new.

2. I have a 48" aquaspace light for sale. $200. These are designed for reef tanks. You can, however, use it for freshwater setups as well. It has dual 150 watt halagens with 2 powercompact ultraviolets. Great setup.

3. 5 WC Festae cichlids (real) 3 males and 2 females. They look spectacular. These come from Jeff Rapps. $150 for the group. I will not split them as they are just now pairing up.

Thanks for looking.

100_1689.jpg

Forgot to mention....

For that purchase price on the tank combo you can also have your pick of whatever wood, rocks, base rock, decorations, etc.. I have stored.

I probably have around 100 lbs. of supplies you can have as well as some medicines and odd supplies.

I dont have any holey rock. I have lots (75lbs.) of base rock. not quite the same thing, though they both do buffer the water.

I do have about 40 lbs of lace rock but I want to let the person who buys the tank combo have first free crack at rocks, etc....

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
When you change your mind let me know I am interested in the base rock and lace rock.

Tank price reduced. $800 now gets everything. (stand, hood, filter, etc) You must be able to pick it up.

Light still for sale as well but price is separate.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Dang! I wish my first two tanks ever were a 100 gallon and a custom 150 gallon. You lucky duck, you!

Good luck Joey!!! :happy0144: :D

D-money

Members
including the fish

Its a custom 150, so what are the dimensions? Are the Fish still for sale?

Thx,

David