• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - Adult Red Belly Piranhas

davidhusker

Members
No this is not a duplicate thread of Beccas post from last week. :)

I am going to be acquiring 5 adult Red Belly Piranha this week. I am buying his aquarium and he is in a nice way making me take the fish as a combo deal.

I have no use or want for the fish so I am looking to immediately get rid of them. They would be available to pickup in Perryville or meet nearby probably a week from today (6/10/13).

I am just going by Beccas thread below to gauge a price point and will say take all 5 fish for $100.

Only pictures I have, because I currently do not have them in my possession.
piranha.jpg

Thanks
PM or email mrracer3d@yahoo.com

Becca

Members
Although, you might try getting in touch with Chuckiet55 - he was interested in mine but lives in Morgantown, WV. He was willing to pay to have them shipped, but we are too attached to ours to put them through the risk of shipping (they eat through bags and won't hesitate to take a chunk out of a shipping styro). These ones look like they're closer to the size of the 2 he already has in his 155.