• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African Groups for sale

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Need to clear some space for Peru. Have the following up for sale. Pickup at Jon's house next weekend.

Prices are already good, please don't nickle and dime me as it will only irritate me and make me want to not sell you the fish. :blush:

• Adult pair Nyassachromis broadzulu Kanchedza (6"-7" male, 5" female) from Dave's Rare Fish. Will include 2" leftover juvenile. Breeding. $35.
232323232%7Ffp63633%3Enu%3D34%3C7%3E846%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D3494%3A29595348nu0mrj

• Trio Opthalmatilapia nasuta "Green Tiger" Magara. 5"-6". Have bred many times. $50. Smaller, less aggressive featherfin - great for beginners. Can fit nicely in a 55 or 75.
Lousy video, but you get the idea (male is in the back corner digging a nest):

[YT]uVXTn27GlPQ[/YT]

• "Broken" group 6 of Cyprichromis Leptosoma Utinta adults (2.5" +/-). Broken because they are quite male-heavy (5:1 or 6:0). Healthy, not super aggressive towards each other like most other male-heavy Rift Lake cichlids. Both blue and yellow tail males. $35.

More stuff to be added this week....

Last edited:

Ading522

Members
I'll take them..but won't pick up at BBQ.. Is there some available time this week? Pm me back if its possible..thanks!

Tony

Stock photo of the Nyassachromis (better pic than mine).

nyassachromis%20kandchedza.jpg

smyers121

Members
Interested in fish

Interested in the pair of Nyassachromis broadzulu Kanchedza if they are still availible i will be in town fri and saturday this week thanks Scott

Ading522

Members
Tony, thank you for having me over at your house.. wish i could have stayed longer..awesome fishroom! you have some very nice fish..great color too!! thank you for the fishes! they are really awesome.. love the cyps..they are doing great in the 220! ill keep my promise.. :)

Tony

Tony, thank you for having me over at your house.. wish i could have stayed longer..awesome fishroom! you have some very nice fish..great color too!! thank you for the fishes! they are really awesome.. love the cyps..they are doing great in the 220! ill keep my promise.. :)

Thanks for coming over, Aldrich. Glad you are enjoying the fish. :)

Cyps and feather fins gone.