• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Random fish death

EdWhite

Members
I've had some mysterious fish loss over the last week. In my 75g mbuna tank. I came home from work on Thursday and found my 3 year old female Auratus floating. The next day, a female hybrid mbuna was at bottom of tank barely breathing. Moved to quarantine and she died within an hour. I just now found my 3 year old cobalt female, on bottom of tank, barely breathing. Moved her-still alive for now. No apparent bullying. Water parameters are fine. All other fish seem okay. I'm lost.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

EdWhite

Members
I did lose the 3rd fish that day, however, there have been no losses since. Not sure what could have possibly caused it. The only thing that is out of the ordinary is that I started feeding Hakari Gold a few weeks ago. I have only fed that once or twice and I'm seriously doubt that has anything to do with anything. All fish seem to be doing great now.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app