• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How's your bracket?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
March Madness is here. I love college basketball annd look forward to this every year. My work has a bracket pool going on that makes it hard to concentrate on work. I was watching the end of a game yesterday with my boss (don't have to feel guilty about it) and loving it.

There were already a few good upsets and nail-biters yesterday and I'm looking forward to more to come. Georgetown got bounced in the first round which hurt a few people's brackets. I didn't have them going very far, so it didn't bother me too much. Anyone else's bracket get busted?

I'm looking forward to MD playing tonight. It's always tough to pick when they're going to lose, but I have them winning tonight. We will get the winner of the Mich St game though if we do win, so its not going to be easy.

I would have started a CCA bracket pool if I had time, but work has been crazy. Anyone have any crazy upset picks or sleeper teams to root for? Good luck.

fischfan13

Banned
The big money pool that I am in I am currently in 1st.
The ECC giveaway pool I am in 4th.

Honestly, I don't see anything surprising...yet.

mrkillie

Members
Well, my pick for National Champ is still alive. The only 3 seed left - of course, they haven't played in the 2nd round yet.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I thought my bracket was destroyed when Kansas lost on saturday, but I'm still in first place in my work bracket. I need a lot of things to happen to keep first place, but anything is possible.

Mayland's loss on a buzzer beater was heartbreaking. I had to change my avatar out of mourning. Unfortunately Duke is the only ACC team left in the tourney, but I can't willingly cheer for them.

The remaining matchups should be interesting. I'm just going to root for whoever will help my bracket. March madness lived up to its name.

Cartel

Members
Kansas killed my bracket but CBS said they messed up 98% of the brackets. Villanova and Texas A&M played me dirty too.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I had Ohio State beating Kansas. I have Kentucky winning it all. I am not a MD fan and figured MS would end their run but what a game. The MD kids proved they have more guts than just about any of the other teams. I watched several games with teams down less than MD was where it was obvious the kids AND coaches had given up. Hats off to Gary Williams and his kids. We may have seen the best game of the tournament already.

It sure is easy to pull against Duke though.

George

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Well said George regarding the UMD/MSU game. Although I am a Maryland fan, I was glad that they put up a hell of a fight and didn't quit when they could have. My bracket is in ruins for the most part except for WVU.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Watching the Kentucky/Cornell game right now. Kentucky is sick.

I feel bad for Cornell. It looks like the NBA All-Star dunk competition.

fischfan13

Banned
Well the ECC Bracket Challenge has taken some twist.
If Butler wins then Tom (AlishanAS) wins the Tournament.
If Duke wins then Sarah wins the Tournament and the two $100 Gift Certificates.
Who would have thunk that the Queen of keeping and breeding Tangs could also win a NCAA Basketball Tournament?