• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

75g And 55g Tanks For Sale

chris_todd

Members
POST EDITED November 9th: the 55g tank and stand are sold, as is the 250W AquariumSystem Stealth heater.

These are some tanks I recently picked up and have decided to try to sell. Both tanks are very clean.

The 75g comes with the following:
hinged glass tops, AquaClear 110 HOB filter, a heater, black finish pine stand that has been epoxied to the tank (see the pictures below).

The 55g comes with the following:
an iron stand in very good condition, an AquaClear 110 HOB filter, a heater, one of those screen tops (I think the previous owner kept lizards in this tank).

For the heaters, you have your choice from among these two:
200W Theo-hydor
100W Neptune

Regarding the pine stand on the 75g, it has two problems: it's damaged and it is epoxied to the tank (the guy I bought it from did that). Fair warning: if you buy this, you will need to fix the stand, or simply cut it off the tank (which is what we will do if it doesn't sell and we keep it).

So if you're a handyman type, and understand how to fix or remove this stand, you can take home the 75g for $90. But I'm serious, do not buy this unless you are both willing and able to fix or remove the stand!!!!

If you prefer something safer and more turn-key, the 55g tank and stand package is $100.

PM me, or call me at home at 410-744-2439, or email christopher.todd@gmail.com. I'm in Catonsville.

The 75g package (choose one of the three heaters):
IMGP1001-2.jpg

Some of the damage on the pine stand:
IMGP1002-2.jpg

This picture was taken from inside the stand; note the damage to the vertical face board:
IMGP1004-2.jpg

This shows the epoxy job:
IMGP1005-2.jpg

The basic 55g tank and stand package (also includes one of the three heaters shown above):
IMGP1012.jpg

Some detail on the attractive iron stand:
IMGP1013.jpg

I'll even throw in the Goldfish food for free! :)
IMGP1014.jpg