• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FREE CA & SA Cichlids PU Frederick MD

blkmjk

Members
Hi Jon what exactly is still available? I am interested in the urau, chocolates, and the terrors.?

Hey Jon,

I just checked my calendar and realized that my son's dental appointment is not until next Friday. So I can come by on Friday morning to pick up the keyholes from you after all. That, and drop off my dish for the picnic because I can't make it to the picnic on Saturday. A friend needs my help from 230 to 430 with some personal stuff.

What time do you want me to come by?

Arlene

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hey Jon,

I just checked my calendar and realized that my son's dental appointment is not until next Friday. So I can come by on Friday morning to pick up the keyholes from you after all. That, and drop off my dish for the picnic because I can't make it to the picnic on Saturday. A friend needs my help from 230 to 430 with some personal stuff.

What time do you want me to come by?

Arlene

Whatever time works for you. Earlier is better than later.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ok. I'll try to leave my place after 9 am. So I'll probably get to your place after 10ish, hopefully no later than 11.

Arlene

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Hey Jon!

The cichlids are really shy. I only see them when I feed. But they sure are pretty!

Arlene

If you are referring to the Keyholes, give them lots of dithers. I have two keyholes in my 40b. It is heavily planted and has 20 serpae tetras and 15 lemon tetras in it. My Keyholes are always out and about.

If you are referring to the Keyholes, give them lots of dithers. I have two keyholes in my 40b. It is heavily planted and has 20 serpae tetras and 15 lemon tetras in it. My Keyholes are always out and about.

Thanks Andrew.

I think that I have plenty of dithers in the tank for them. Ember tetras, emerald eye tetras, hovering loaches, porkchop rasboras, pygmy corys, angels and cherry barbs. And in a 75 gallon.

Maybe they just need some time.

Arlene

Thanks Andrew.

I think that I have plenty of dithers in the tank for them. Ember tetras, emerald eye tetras, hovering loaches, porkchop rasboras, pygmy corys, angels and cherry barbs. And in a 75 gallon.

Maybe they just need some time.

Arlene

I recently added two female keyholes to the tank! I'm hoping that they will breed soon.

Arlene