• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS CA and SA fish and 125G AGA setup

F8LBITE

Members
Due to circumstances beyond my control I must sell all of my fish and equipment. First I need to move the livestock then the equipment.Im really heartbroken about this. I need to get this stuff out by April 1st. More to come.....

Paratheraps Fenestratus X3 1M/2F 4 inches $20 each
Australoheros Red Ceibal X4 2M/2F 3 inches $25 group
Green Terror 1M/1F 5 inches (really nice) $40 pair
Vieja Argentae 1M/2F 5 inches (HOT HOT HOT) $35 each
Australoheros Oblongum X5 2 inches sex unknown $20 all
Black ghost knife 5 inches $25

Tank:
125G 72x18 Light oak AGA 2 years old bought brand new
AGA glass tops
Furniture grade stand 36" tall (tank is eye level, very nice display for a living room)
AC110
Fluval FX5
300W Titanium heater with remote thermostat
(2) Koralia 4 powerheads
$600

All prices are OBO make offers I need this gone and I dont know if Ill be able to make the meeting. Pick up in 22044

p16.jpg

p17.jpg

p192.jpg

Africans in the pic are all gone.

YSS

Members
If you need a place to store it for a bit, let me know. May be we can figure something out.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Australoheros Oblongum

I'm good for these if you/they make it to the meeting. Might be able to come get them if not or am available to do a handoff/pickup in DC.

Cartel

Members
Dang bro I'm sorry you gotta do this. If you decide to break up your set up I could def use a few things. Unfortunatly I don't need the whole setup. Good luck!

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Hope this is a temporary thing for you...

...but the 'liquidation' aspect of your post doesn't sound promising.

F8LBITE

Members
thanks guys. Thanks for the caring PM's. In a nutshell, the condo association inspected my furnace and "Johnny by the book" maintenance engineer reported me to the management office about having "live fish".

When I first moved in I called the main office and asked if aquariums were allowed and the office lady said "sure, why wouldnt they be?" and I went hog wild and setup a few tanks. Apparently we're not allowed to have pets and aquarium fish are considered "pets". Its not even a flood issue its the whole pet thing. So they initially gave me 2 weeks to get rid of everything but I got that extended to April 1st or face fines from the condo association. This is a nightmare guys. They are stripping from me one of the things I care about most and I do not see myself moving any time soon so storing these tanks is not really an option. Pass the word around I need this stuff gone ASAP. Ill be posting my other setups after this weekend.

F8LBITE

Members
I'm good for these if you/they make it to the meeting. Might be able to come get them if not or am available to do a handoff/pickup in DC.

They are yours Sam. Im 5 mins outside of DC. You can come dig through my totes and drawers of meds, test kits, food,driftwood, rocks.

YSS

Members
What does section prohibiting pets in the HOA agreement say?

Yea, I think you should try to fight it. Consult a laywer may be? I know I like my fish and all but I don't consider them my pets. That's crazy what they are making you do. I told my wife and she was completely appalled.